Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Deoch Mass 6-26-2019




This double-moon's mass was given by Deoch Cleric Serrah. The following is the transcribed version written by Landon.

It has been several Deochs since I’ve held my first and only mass.  This may seem a bit unorthodox… but I think our lord Deoch sparked an idea inside me through a conversation with a friend. 

It is my belief that the Aisling Spark is what determines the success of Temuair and in turn the potential demise. Our Lord Deoch takes form as a forever flame and I believe each of us has something similar burning inside of us. Things that drive us, that makes us achieve our dreams and aspirations. Things like friends and family. While we all come from different backgrounds and have different beliefs, I think in this day and age it is detrimental to our survival if we don't take the time to learn what each other's passions are.

I know, for myself, that what keeps my spark alive is the (Suomi) Troupe. I long for it, I live for it. I believe that what I do makes a difference on so many different levels.

What drives each of you?
What keeps your spark alive?

I think we all engage in our spark for one reason or another
What I feel is even more important is that we share our dreams and passions with each other; collaborate and achieve. As such, I encourage you all to take a moment, later this moon or the next and ask your friends, families, your peers -- whomever -- what keeps their spark alive, what keeps their essence here in Temuair. 
You never know what your words will spark in others as these thoughts from me were sparked by a conversation I recently had in the Shrine of Glioca.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment